5.30.2006

Summer Time!!! Yea!!!

Superhero friends,
I really can't believe that it's been a month since I've last entered anything on my blog!
The month of May has flown by.
I know I can't remember everything that has happened. But here are some highlights...

Between the 2 older boys -- they played/ we watched 40 baseball games! Ugh!

I'm finishing up my 1st quarter with The Pampered Chef with over $10,000 in sales.
I dropped out of a bootcamp class for the 1st time ever.
Superspouse bought me a convertible for Mother's Day!!!
I went to Atlanta for a 3 day conference at Northpoint Community Church that was amazing.
We hosted a Wedding Shower for 2 great friends who will be getting married in August.
Superspouse & I each got to go on end of the year field trips with superkiddos.
(The best part of that sentence is 'end of the year'!)
But the best part of the last month was definitely Friday, May 26th --
THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
It is officially SUMMERTIME and I am excited. Lazy days without a whole lot of purpose.
Endless hours splashing at the pool.
Lots of grilling out. Summer camps. Lightening Bugs.
Lots of peanut butter sandwiches and watermelon.
So that's it in a nutshell. I really will attempt to post more frequently. And put some pics up of the new car. Let me know what's going on in your superhero lives, too. Summer time!! Yea!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you finally using the words "dropped out of boot camp". Its about time you face reality. Let's start running this week.

Anonymous said...

We're already complaining about the heat in Indiana!

scott
http://scotthutcheson.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Triathamom,
I feel like I know this enviro-man...somewhere in the past. Do you remember him?? I think he was the guy with the "love muscle" problem, wasn't he??? yeah, yeah, wasn't he having a complete overhaul...knees, back, etc. WOW! I didn't think he would ever resurface...amazing!

Amy A. said...

Glad to have you back, but it's summer! So cutting back on blogging is totally okay.
Can't wait to see that convertible, lucky duck!

Anonymous said...

'thong,

If you had been to the gym in the last month you would have seen me plenty of times.

Anonymous said...

Thong,

I almost forgot. How's boot camp going?

Michele said...

Blogger is eating my comments!!!

Thanks for the offer to support us at the Waterfront Tri. That is so sweet! Waterfront will be the longest Tri I have attempted. I haven't signed up for it yet because that would mean no backing out. :-)

I will take any and all support you are willing to give. It really does help to have someone there to cheer you on.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should change your header to read "The MONTHLY musings of a thirty something.......

Amy A. said...

I'm staging an intervention. School must be in session by now. Unless you are homeschooling, and then, well, we'll see you when we see you!

Hope to see you back again soon.