9.29.2008

The Resurrection of a Superhero

Okay...I didn't really die.

I was just distracted.

And a little off course.

For over 2 years!!!

But I'm back!! Due in large part to many of you (all 3 of you, actually) who read this blog back in '05, encourage me in my daily life, and know that I really need the accountability that (strangely enough) a blog provides.

I AM TRAINING FOR A MARATHON! There...I said it. I started a 30 week Hal Higdon Training Program today. The best part...today was REST!!! I love a training program that starts with rest!!

In the time I've been off the public blogging forum alot has happened. So in the next few days & weeks, I'll try to catch you up on that, too.

Superhero friends, it's not too late to join me in training for the Country Music Marathon. Put on your shoes! Let's go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yipee! You are back! WOW- what a woman.............. I mean a superhero! Are you free from lunch this Friday? I think I am.....

Laura said...

Hello, friend! Glad to see your around in the blogging world...way to go on the training!