10.06.2008

Yea! MONDAY

It has come to my attention that doing it all isn't always gonna look pretty.
I constantly seek balance in my life.
Slicing up the right size of pieces of time for all the components in my life that need it
--my walk with the Lord, my family, our homeschool, my business, my friends & myself.
And it is so easy for things to go awry.
I think I ran out of time last week.
The pie wasn't quite big enough. And the results aren't so pretty.
I wasn't in the Word enough, didn't run enough, grade enough papers, blah, blah, blah.
Thank You, Lord, for Mondays!
When the slate of last week can be wiped clean & we can start over!!
Superhero friends, enjoy Monday for all the potential it holds!
For all we know, this could be the best week ever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed lunch. How did your class end up Friday night?
also praying you find your "j" time by yourself :) !