2.26.2006

Happy Anniversary to Me!!



Superhero friends, 3 years ago on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 I walked into an all women's gym looking for help. Today, Sunday, February 26, 2006, I ran 10 miles in preparation for my SECOND half marathon. God is so good!! I am so glad that I began to see myself the way He sees me & was set free from all that held me down. Amazing friends were sent into my life to help me along on the journey. Be inspired, superheroes. The potential lies within us all. All things are possible!

3 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

Happy happy happy day!

Amy A. said...

Happy Anniversary, my new cyber, super hero, friend. I have so enjoyed reading about your progress and you have inspired me. I have a long way to go, but knowing that a mom like me has succeeded makes it seem possible. Best wishes and many, many more blessings! God is Good.
PS I know you'll do great on your March run.

Rae said...

Congratulations!! Happy Anniversary!