2.01.2006

With Friends Like These....

Enviroman & his sidekick, CamperBoy, threatened to get even with 'Thong & I several months ago for a disparaging remark (SLACKER!) we left on many, many, many Post It Notes stuck to their trucks one morning at the Y. Our payback came, quite unexpectedly, today. After a COLD 26 degree, 2 mile run at 5:30 am, we returned to the Y & found our vans "Saran Wrapped" together with graffiti up the ying-yang.
Disclaimer: 'Thong & I are not at all "Skanky"...it just happens to be one of her favorite words.

2 comments:

:) said...

Wow...skanky! Those are some great friends! ;)

I am sure you will think of some nice revenge (keep it going)!

Anonymous said...

Wednesday's payback was only for the post it notes. You neglected to tell your readers that you also "rolled" our trucks with toilet paper. You also failed to mention that I gave you the chance to appologize before I exacted my revenge and you refused. The shrink wrap was mere child's play compared to the next one. When will it be?....................