11.10.2005

Behind Every Great Modern Day Superhero is a Superspouse


....or at least behind this superhero there is!!!

I am so blessed to have a husband who so totally & completely supports every crazy adventure I get myself into. From the beginning of this journey until now, my guy has been there to rub sore muscles, to be shoulder to whine on & to keep things running behind the scenes at "Chez Varnell". Every time I have come home from a class, a workout, a run, a superhero costume fitting or a night out with my superhero girlfriends, our home always looks better than when I left it.

For all that & so much more , thank you, Superspouse. I love you with all my superhero heart!!!

So, superhero friends, take time today to tell the Superspouse in your life how much they mean to you. You'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere!

Scott
http://scotthutcheson.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Amanda,
Wow, you sure make me sound good!!!
I am so proud of you for all you are doing. It is because of you that I get up every morning and do it all. I love you so much!!!! Thanks for what you have and are giving me.
By the way what is a HTML tag?
Love ya,
Phil