11.18.2005

Call Me Slacker

Okay, superhero friends, today is Friday. And have I done what I said I would do? (drumroll) Well....not really. But mostly.
I did run MWF, logging 7.5 miles total. So that's on track. BUT, I only went to the strength & toning class today AND left early because I'm fighting a cold & basically feel like crap. Enviro-man had also "accidentally" ,or so he claims, whacked me in the face as I passed by his FX (?) machine, so I also had to hurry home to put ice on my lip & call my attorney.
I also did the Thursday Water aerobic class. And plan to do my 10 mile run tomorrow, unless this cold gets worse.
The only thing I really slacked off on was the weights part of my routine, so I guess I can keep the superhero title another week.
So what did you do this week, superhero friends? Let me know. Turkey Day is coming -- you better be ready!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although you may think that I assaulted you this morning, I was merely trying an alternative treatment for sinus congestion. It's called Blunt Trauma Therapy**. It is all the rave in Europe and in Southeast Iowa. As the name implies, the subject is struck (sometimes repeatedly) in the face. The force of the impact allows the sinuses to drain***.

**Side effects are rare but may include the following: bloody nose, fat lip, black eye, missing and/or loose teeth, facial lacerations, and contusions. Please contact your primary care physician immediately if you experience dizziness,unconsciousness or coma.

***The FDA has not evaluated any of these claims.

I am truly sorry, I really didn't mean to hit you (well maybe a little). If it would make you feel better, mara'thong can hold my arms back and you can hit me back.

PS Why do I have to take a reading comprehention test everytime I post a comment on this site? dnioshz

Triathamom said...

Comprehension or comprehention? When you learn to spell you won't have to take the test!! :) Seriously, it's supposed to keep spam comments out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anonymous said...

Kom pree Hen Shun