11.21.2005

Rainy Days & Mondays

Okay, superheroes, from where I sit looking out the window it is Rainy AND Monday....eww. And I have alot to do to get ready for company & the week long TurkeyFest, but I would much rather curl up with a good book & cup o'joe. I'm hoping that if I spell out my plans it will help to motivate me. But it's not looking good, at this point! :)

My workout plan for the week:
Run a total of 9 miles for my short runs.
M-2m T-2m W-2m & F-3m
Run a 10m long run on Saturday.
Total Mileage = 19

This may seem ambitious given all the activities in the other realms of my superhero life, but I am really committed to continuously increasing my mileage until I am doing 25 miles a week. At my current rate of progress -- this will happen by the end of December. Then I want to hold that level consistently for at least 3 months. After I accomplish that I am seriously going to consider training for a full marathon.

Wow! Reading back over that makes me feel excited & like puking all at the same time!! I guess that crazy feeling is motivation. or maybe it's insanity. or a little of both.

So, superhero friends, that's my plan. Now make yours & then go live it!! Happy Turkey Week!

No comments: