11.16.2005

So what EXACTLY is this blog about?

My dear superhero friends, there seems to be a bit of confusion about what this blog is and/or what it is about. And I'll confess, I'm a bit confused myself. So let's search together for a little clarity. Follow along as I think aloud....

Does a blog have to have a main point?! Do I need a focus audience? I'm not a particularly focused person in my real life, so I'm not sure I can be here in Blogworld.

My primary intent for this blog is to be INSPIRING.

....But to whom? Well, to Me, & definitely to other MOMS. But also to other RUNNERS , and to the AVERAGE JOE who likes a good read, wants the occasional good laugh at someone else's expense, & wants to do just a little more with what God's given you to work with. Who doesn't want to tap into the superhero within?

My secondary intent is to TRACK PROGRESS.

I want to have someplace to say my goals outloud and have a few other superheroes to help hold me accountable. These will always include running goals, but it also may include my list of things to accomplish in my home this week, new year's resolutions & things I want to do by the time I'm 40!

So, here we go, superhero friends,
if you are a MOM, a RUNNER or an AVERAGE JOE this blog is for you.
Bookmark it.
Check in a couple times a week for inspiration.
Leave a comment or two.
See if I'm doing what I say I'm going to do.
And be sure to call me Slacker when I'm not!

No comments: