11.24.2005

Life is so nice.


Superhero friends, I am in the middle of an amazing Thanksgiving holiday & I hope you are, too. My brother, who is a superhero in his own right, is in from the West Coast & we are having a blast. If I ever get around to writing The History of Triathamom, Part 2 - Sprint Tri to Half Marathon, you will get the whole story of his supportive role in my endeavor to get fit & develop a healthy lifestyle. He is an incredible athelete. We worked out at the Y together on Tuesday & he met my superhero girlfriend Mara'thong Mama. Yesterday he got his workout playing with "the Kids" & taking the whole show on the road.
Today we went on a 2hr hike enjoying this fantastic fall weather. He is currently letting me use his super cool laptop computer to update my blog as I was suffering from withdrawals. We are planning to go on a significant run tomorrow--in the 5 mile range & then do some biking with Superspouse & "the Kids" in the afternoon. We should run 10 miles given the amount of food we have consumed today!!!
So, as you can see, from where I sit right now my life is pretty nice. I have much to be thankful for...a SuperSpouse, 4 great kids, my extended family & of course, all of you superhero friends. If you haven't told the important people in your life how thankful you are for them...turn off the computer & do it now. That's what I'm going to do!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're having a great Thanksgiving at Lisa's "little" sister's (she has three kids!). I am using my Blackberry to check in on a few blogs. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Scott
http:scotthutcheson.typepad.com