11.12.2005

TicTacToe -- Three Great Runs in a Row


I have a fantabulous superhero weekend running partner!!! I met her while training for my half marathon & was totally intimidated by her. I still am, but am comfortable enough to give her grief. She is really amazing. She is 56 and looks 40. She runs 25 miles a week. I want to be her when I grow up! We started running together on weekends in August. 10 MILE RUNS!!!! Due to injury, vacations, illness, etc., we have never done more than 2 weekends in a row without missing a weekend....until NOW!!!

The last three Saturdays have been amazing! We've run the Riverwalk once & our Levy/CampJordan route twice. 1hr 50 min, 1hr 45 min, & 1hr 47, respectively. I think the temp today when we ran was around 55F, which is ideal for runners.

It was great to see so many other superhero walkers, runners & bikers were out taking advantage of our beautiful fall weather.

So, superhero friends, get off your computers, go outside & do something!!! You'll be glad you did!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, Mom! I am proud of you.