12.23.2005

The 12 Days continued

Superspouse has really been doing a great job this year.

Day 6 - (which was actually given on Day 7) A Rosemary Christmas Tree (the herb, very fragrant)

Day 7 - A Panera Gift Card

Day 8 - A love letter (Awww. It was sweet, too!)

Day 9 - We went to a Cookie Exchange Party last night & I was told I would receive 2 gifts today. I see a trend here...Superspouse must be doing his shopping on the way home from work, because on the 2 days he had to be home "on time" I received "I.O.U.'s". I will, however, not make issue of this because I do love the gifts!! :) After 13 years of marriage, I've learned to let some things slide!

Some of my male superhero friends have had the shortsightedness to complain that Superspouse may not be receiving "equal" treatment. Oh, boys, you just don't get it. Do we really have to be so obvious? Superhero girls, they're so silly, aren't they? Must we always spell it out for you. Superhero guys, treat your superhero girls to 12 days of Christmas & your own Christmas season will be very merry & bright. You'll just have to trust me on this one! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I stood you up this morning, I have been up all night running meth labs. I'll try to be there tomorrow.