12.19.2005

6, 5, 4, 3....

Alright, superhero friends, countdown week is here!

6 days 'til the Fat Guy in the Red Suit gets here. Are you ready?

I'm totally kicking it into high gear this week. I have many preparations to make -- a house to clean, cookies to bake, presents to wrap & a few left to buy, parties to attend & friends to visit. But most importantly, I want to have a couple of hours of down time each day to reflect on the real reason for the season, to read with the kids, to relax with Superspouse & really let the sweetness of this season soak in.

I doubt that I'll be blogging much this week. I will be running 15 miles this week & next. I realized last week (which was also quite hectic) that taking a few minutes to just escape from the hustle & bustle, get outside & run really helped relieve alot of stress.

So, superhero friends, go run, read, reflect, relax & let the sweetness of this season soak in. & may your Christmas be a lovely one!

2 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

The tree looks gorgeous!!

:) said...

Awesome frame of mind you are in! Enjoy your holidays!!!!