12.02.2005

Friday at Last

Wow. It's been a long week. I really haven't done much, but it just felt really long. I did go to the Y this AM & ran 1.5m on the treadmill. That brings my total for the week so far to ...4.5 m. Ugh!!! My plan is to run 5.5m tomorrow bringing the week's grand total to 10 solid miles. Given the fact that I had the stomach bug (yes, I'm milking this for as long as I can), I'm gonna say that 10 miles is darn near heroic this week!
That's my story & I'm sticking to it!!
Have a great weekend, superhero friends, I plan to!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think there is a coincidence between my absence and your slacking off? I think that it is about time for you to admit who your motivational force is. I guess I might have to gimp it out next week to get you to do something. It is quite apparent that 'thong isn't doing anything to motivate you. It's time for some tough love!

Triathamom said...

I will never concede to that, but if you want to show up tomorrow I wouldn't be upset. See if you can motivate CamperBoy to show up, too.

Anonymous said...

Listen up you toxic waste cleaner upper/gimpy boy! I have been very busy getting my thongs in order for the holiday's. So many choices....so little time. If I didn't have to drive to Atlanta for a 9:00 a.m. dr's appointment (no, not my shrink or plastic surgeon!), I would be there with bells on my toes at 5:00 a.m.! I WILL BE THERE ON TUESDAY!!!
Triathamom....make sure you carry your cell phone with you in case enviro needs medical assistance....