12.12.2005

Brief Week in Review

I survived the Christmas play!! It was truly wonderful, but it's always nice when it's behind you rather that looming ahead. Making great memories for friends & family sometimes requires extraordinary superheroic effort! BUT I managed to snag a Starbucks Gift Card as an appreciation gift (YUM!!) so all headaches are forgotten as the thought of a Lite Peppermint Mocha Latte - no Whip awaits this afternoon!!

I finished my running log last week about where I thought I would. 10 miles total. 5m during the week, 5m on Saturday.

Saturday's run was so fun. My regular weekend running partner was unavailable - our schedules just didnt' mesh - and I just didn't want to face the 35 degree weather alone - so I asked Marathong Mama to join me. We normally run during the week & never more than 3 miles at a time, but of course she said "YES!" because Superhero Girlfriends Rock!!! I don't know if all the laughing makes us run faster or not, but it makes the time go by alot faster!
This picture was taken last night at the play -- The Supermoms!

Superhero friends, I hope your week was productive & you had a chance to make some great memories this holiday season. Only 13 days 'til the big Birthday Bash!

5 comments:

:) said...

Nice job on the mileage and snagging the Starbucks card!

:) said...

Nice job on the mileage and snagging the starbucks card!

Danny said...

don't often read about fun running this time of year. i guess superhero girlfriends do rock!

Oldman said...

great job on the miles...and the 4bucks gift cert.

Anonymous said...

Who tuck the wonderful, fabulus, and stunning picture?